PORTA, Sales Associate (Part Time)
Please contact Alice Russotti email@example.com
The sales associate should see themselves as an ambassador for PORTA, warm and thoughtful with flair, style and enthusiasm. They should maintain a careful attention to detail, have great organizational skills, be self motivated, reliable and consistent.
- Manage all customer interactions: welcome clients into the shop, guiding them through the experience nose to tail with thoughtful salesmanship; over the phone and online as needed
- Know the product, past, present and future so that you can tell a full story - including collaborations and partners.
- Manage inventory, receive and replenishing stock as needed, work with PORTA’s warehouse to manage inventory coming and leaving the shop
- Manage inbound and outbound deliveries
- Opening and closing of the shop; sending daily closing email, ensuring the space is secured every close.
- Maintain a neat and clean shop environment, dusting and sweeping the space, garden clean up etc.
- Assist in special events.
- Experience in retail, sales or service industry preferred
- Experience with shopify preferred
- Experience with POS systems preferred
- Interest and ability in connecting with people (both the owners and the clients)
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self Starter
- Patience and the ability to be flexible and remain calm under difficult circumstances
- Dates: Shop opens on 8th September. We would like you to start a few days a week from the middle of August to assist in the merchandising of the space and learn about the product/ brand.
- Opening times: Currently we plan to be open Wednesday - Sunday 11am-6pm. We are looking for people who can do all days or would prefer to do 2-3 consecutively.
- Hourly pay